Jamna, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.203171, 87.852829.
Jamna is a small town located to the south from Burdwan city center in the state of West Bengal, India. It is located on the southern bank of the Damodar River and is a small rural community, quiet typical for central India. The town was formed around a small manmade lake, and today, there are slightly over 1,000 people living in the town.
Where is Jamna, West Bengal, India on Map?
Road map of Jamna, West Bengal, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Jamna, West Bengal, India
Jamna, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jamna, West Bengal, India is 23.203171, and the longitude is 87.852829. Jamna, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 12' 11.4156'' N and 87° 51' 10.1844'' E.
|DMS Lat||23° 12' 11.4156'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 51' 10.1844'' E|
Coordinates of Jamna, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
No comments written yet.