Jerome, AZ, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.748913, -112.113770.
A small town of Jerome is situated in central Arizona, surrounded by the woods of Coconino National Forest. It is one of the far away neighborhoods of Prescott and a town that was established about 140 years ago as a community of copper miners. In the beginning of the 20th century the mining was blossoming, and the population of the town reached 10,000 people. However, starting from the second half of the 20th century mining industry started declining, and the town's economy became more relying on tourism and recreation. Jerome is visited by thousand of people every year. It is a small spot for travelers and those who come to the neighborhood to explore the beauty of the local nature.
Map of Jerome, AZ, USA
Jerome, AZ, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jerome, AZ, USA is 34.748913, and the longitude is -112.113770. Jerome, AZ, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 44' 56.0868'' N and 112° 6' 49.5720'' W.
Jerome, AZ, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 44' 56.0868'' N|
|DMS Long||112° 6' 49.5720'' W|
Coordinates of Jerome, AZ, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)
- Sikeston, MO, USA (36.879444, -89.585281)
- Mesquite, TX, USA (32.782780, -96.610001)