Jhajha, Bihar, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.774500, 86.375687.
Jhajha is a small town in southern Bihar, in the district of Jamui, situated about 20 miles south from the city of Jamui. The municipality is quite large, with the population approaching to 40,000 people. It is estimated that there are bout 7,500 families are currently living in Jhajha. The town is known for its good schools and wonderful local nature. There are two large bird sanctuaries near the town of Jhajha.
Where is Jhajha, Bihar, India on Map?
Road map of Jhajha, Bihar, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Jhajha, Bihar, India
Jhajha, Bihar, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jhajha, Bihar, India is 24.774500, and the longitude is 86.375687. Jhajha, Bihar, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 46' 28.2000'' N and 86° 22' 32.4732'' E.
|DMS Lat||24° 46' 28.2000'' N|
|DMS Long||86° 22' 32.4732'' E|
Coordinates of Jhajha, Bihar, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)