Karimganj, Assam, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.864914, 92.359154.
Karimganj is a large town in the state of Assam, located right on the border between India and Bangladesh. It is also the capital of the same name district and an important commercial spot in eastern India since it is situated near the border and linked to the neighboring towns with railways and highways. The town is the birthplace of Syed Mujtaba Ali, an important local philosopher, linguist and scholar.
Map of Karimganj, Assam, India
Karimganj, Assam, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Karimganj, Assam, India is 24.864914, and the longitude is 92.359154. Karimganj, Assam, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 51' 53.6904'' N and 92° 21' 32.9544'' E.
Karimganj, Assam, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||24° 51' 53.6904'' N|
|DMS Long||92° 21' 32.9544'' E|
Coordinates of Karimganj, Assam, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)