Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.263863, 73.008957.
Jodhpur is a very large city in the state of Rajasthan, with the population approaching to 1 million people. It is the second most populous city in the state. Also, it is one of the biggest tourist attractions in the region due to an abundance of historic monuments, old forts and temples, etc.
Map of Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India
Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India is 26.263863, and the longitude is 73.008957. Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 15' 49.9068'' N and 73° 0' 32.2452'' E.
Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India elevation is 235 meters height, that is equal to 771 feet.
Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 15' 49.9068'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 0' 32.2452'' E|
|Elevation (m)||235 m|
|Elevation (f)||771 feet|
Coordinates of Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)
- Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India (26.540457, 88.719391)
- Pakur, Jharkhand, India (24.633568, 87.849251)
- Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India (28.440554, 74.493011)
- Sirohi, Rajasthan, India (24.882618, 72.858894)
- Jaysingpur, Maharashtra, India (16.779877, 74.556374)
- Ramanagara, Karnataka, India (12.715035, 77.281296)
- Chikkaballapura, Karnataka, India (13.432515, 77.727478)
- Channapatna, Karnataka, India (12.651805, 77.208946)