Jonhi, Bihar, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.186972, 84.276260.
Jonhi is a very small town in central Bihar, situated about 4 miles south of the town of Bikramganj. Jonhi is a small tourist spot, with a few nice cafes and histori religious establishments, including Maa Kali Mata Temple, Shiv Temple, as well as an old Purani Mosque. The town is a home to about 250 families, making the population slightly exceeding 12 hundred people.
Where is Jonhi, Bihar, India on Map?
Road map of Jonhi, Bihar, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Jonhi, Bihar, India
Jonhi, Bihar, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jonhi, Bihar, India is 25.186972, and the longitude is 84.276260. Jonhi, Bihar, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 11' 13.0992'' N and 84° 16' 34.5360'' E.
|DMS Lat||25° 11' 13.0992'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 16' 34.5360'' E|
Coordinates of Jonhi, Bihar, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)