Nagina, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 29.442640, 78.432663.
A town in northwest Uttar Pradesh, Nagina has the population of about 36,000 people. Nagina was founded about5 centuries ago and has been growing as a small attractive town near a popular national forest. It is also a center of trade and an important transportation point on the way from the highlands of China to continental India.
Where is Nagina, Uttar Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Nagina, Uttar Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Nagina, Uttar Pradesh, India
Nagina, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nagina, Uttar Pradesh, India is 29.442640, and the longitude is 78.432663. Nagina, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 29° 26' 33.5040'' N and 78° 25' 57.5868'' E.
|DMS Lat||29° 26' 33.5040'' N|
|DMS Long||78° 25' 57.5868'' E|
Coordinates of Nagina, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
No comments written yet.