Kaiwara, Karnataka, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 13.351610, 77.993851.
A small town in southeastern Karnataka, Kaiwara is located in the neighborhood of Kurboor and Chintamani cities. The population of the town is about 4,500 people. Kaiwara is a popular tourist destination since it is a home to Amaranarayana Swamy Temple, Yoginarayana Mutt, Bheemalingeshwara Temple and other historic temples. It is also a birthplace of Kaiwara Thatayya, a prominent poet who was creating his masterpieces in local Telugu and Kannada languages. Vaikunta caves and a large national park are also the landmarks of the area.
Where is Kaiwara, Karnataka, India on Map?
Road map of Kaiwara, Karnataka, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kaiwara, Karnataka, India
Kaiwara, Karnataka, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kaiwara, Karnataka, India is 13.351610, and the longitude is 77.993851. Kaiwara, Karnataka, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 13° 21' 5.7960'' N and 77° 59' 37.8636'' E.
|DMS Lat||13° 21' 5.7960'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 59' 37.8636'' E|
Coordinates of Kaiwara, Karnataka, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)