Kakdwip, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 21.872969, 88.199615.
Kakdwip is a small city in southernmost region of West Bengal, eastern India. It used to be a larger settlement, but currently the population of Kakdwip is close to 15,000 people. The name of the city is derived from the expression "city on the sand" since there are sand-bound reefs surrounding the city. Kakdwip is a center of fishing, producing of pistachios, with a number of large parks, historic monuments, beautiful temples, etc.
Map of Kakdwip, West Bengal, India
Kakdwip, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kakdwip, West Bengal, India is 21.872969, and the longitude is 88.199615. Kakdwip, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 52' 22.6884'' N and 88° 11' 58.6140'' E.
Kakdwip, West Bengal, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||21° 52' 22.6884'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 11' 58.6140'' E|
Coordinates of Kakdwip, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)
- Theni Allinagaram, Theni, Tamil Nadu, India (10.011944, 77.478615)