Kalanaur, Haryana, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.831238, 76.395561.
Kalanaur is a small town in the neighborhood of Rohtak city in central Haryana, India. Named after a local emperor who established the town, Kalanaur is an old settlement and a commercial spot, nested near modern Highway 9. It was a blossoming town during the reign of Mughals, with a certain decrease of its development in the late Medieval epochs. There are about 16,000 people are currently living in Kalanaur. There is a large and very prestigious college near the town.
Map of Kalanaur, Haryana, India
Kalanaur, Haryana, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kalanaur, Haryana, India is 28.831238, and the longitude is 76.395561. Kalanaur, Haryana, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 49' 52.4568'' N and 76° 23' 44.0196'' E.
Kalanaur, Haryana, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||28° 49' 52.4568'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 23' 44.0196'' E|
Coordinates of Kalanaur, Haryana, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)