Parasia, Madhya Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.196306, 78.754807.
Parasia is a small municipality in the state of Madhya Pradesh, north India. It is estimated that the population of the town is about 38,000 people. It is a part of the local so called Coal Mines Belt, and there are over 20 coal mines working in the town. Parasia is also known for its very vivid social life and the love of the local people to various sports.
Map of Parasia, Madhya Pradesh, India
Parasia, Madhya Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Parasia, Madhya Pradesh, India is 22.196306, and the longitude is 78.754807. Parasia, Madhya Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 11' 46.7016'' N and 78° 45' 17.3052'' E.
Parasia, Madhya Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||22° 11' 46.7016'' N|
|DMS Long||78° 45' 17.3052'' E|
Coordinates of Parasia, Madhya Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)
- Theni Allinagaram, Theni, Tamil Nadu, India (10.011944, 77.478615)