Kaliachak, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.861023, 88.018097.
A large town in West Bengal, located in about 10-12 miles from the border between India and Bangladesh, Kaliachak is a home to about 30,000 people. It is the headquarters of a small districts and a small community development spot. The town is an important transportation junction, as well as a center of trade and distribution of various imported and exported goods.
Map of Kaliachak, West Bengal, India
Kaliachak, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kaliachak, West Bengal, India is 24.861023, and the longitude is 88.018097. Kaliachak, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 51' 39.6828'' N and 88° 1' 5.1492'' E.
Kaliachak, West Bengal, India elevation is 30 meters height, that is equal to 98 feet.
Kaliachak, West Bengal, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||24° 51' 39.6828'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 1' 5.1492'' E|
|Elevation (m)||30 m|
|Elevation (f)||98 feet|
Coordinates of Kaliachak, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)
- Theni Allinagaram, Theni, Tamil Nadu, India (10.011944, 77.478615)
- Bhawani Mandi, Rajasthan, India (24.420000, 75.829720)
- Beldanga, West Bengal, India (23.930000, 88.250000)
- Vedasandur, Thamil Nadu, India (10.530206, 77.922646)
- Paniyara, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.997454, 83.463402)
- Nagarbera, Assam, India (26.111790, 91.003578)
- Atgaon, Maharashtra, India (19.502623, 73.330368)
- Malur, Karnataka, India (12.990000, 77.937111)