Kambaladinne, Andhra Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 15.041622, 79.539642.
A historic town in central Andhra Pradesh, Kambaladinne is situated about 35 miles south west from Ongole and is a small settlement, with the population close to 10,000 people. Since local climate can be characterized by quite dry and hot summers, agriculture require plenty of efforts and spending, most of the people prefer earning their money from commerce. There are a few large rice mills in the town.
Where is Kambaladinne, Andhra Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Kambaladinne, Andhra Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kambaladinne, Andhra Pradesh, India
Kambaladinne, Andhra Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kambaladinne, Andhra Pradesh, India is 15.041622, and the longitude is 79.539642. Kambaladinne, Andhra Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 15° 2' 29.8392'' N and 79° 32' 22.7112'' E.
|DMS Lat||15° 2' 29.8392'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 32' 22.7112'' E|
Coordinates of Kambaladinne, Andhra Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)