Karwar, Karnataka, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 14.801439, 74.124069.
Karwar is s city in western Karnataka, the headquarters of Uttara Cannada district. The population of the city is about 155,000 people, and it is a very important agricultural and tourist spot of the area. There are three main kinds of tourist attractions of the city: local beaches (Karwar beach, Devbagh beach, Binaga beach, Kurumgad island beach, etc.), historic sites (Sadashivgad Fort, Maritime museum, Sadashivgad tomb, etc.), and parks (Chaitanya park, Anshi national park, Devkar falls, etc.)
Where is Karwar, Karnataka, India on Map?
Road map of Karwar, Karnataka, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Karwar, Karnataka, India
Karwar, Karnataka, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Karwar, Karnataka, India is 14.801439, and the longitude is 74.124069. Karwar, Karnataka, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 14° 48' 5.1804'' N and 74° 7' 26.6484'' E.
Karwar, Karnataka, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||14° 48' 5.1804'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 7' 26.6484'' E|
Coordinates of Karwar, Karnataka, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)