Katangi, Madhya Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 21.770464, 79.804459.
A town in the southern part of Madhya Pradesh, Katangi has the population close to 15,000 people. It is a transportation spot, with a few roads and railroads connecting the town with the neighboring cities and towns. Katangi has a few natural landmarks, including local manmade lakes and Bawanthadi River, Amma Mai Temple and other historic temples.
Where is Katangi, Madhya Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Katangi, Madhya Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Katangi, Madhya Pradesh, India
Katangi, Madhya Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Katangi, Madhya Pradesh, India is 21.770464, and the longitude is 79.804459. Katangi, Madhya Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 46' 13.6704'' N and 79° 48' 16.0524'' E.
|DMS Lat||21° 46' 13.6704'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 48' 16.0524'' E|
Coordinates of Katangi, Madhya Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
No comments written yet.