Banjar, Himachal Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.638229, 77.344131.
Banjar is a small municipality located in the highlands of Himachal Pradesh, northern India. The town's economy is fully based on commercial line since there is a highway passing by the town, and most of the local population have incomes from selling some kind of goods or services to the travelers. There are a few historic temples in the town, like Jai Hanumaan Mandir, Baba Balak Nath Mandir, Mata Ambika Temple, etc. The total population of the town is about 6,000 people.
Where is Banjar, Himachal Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Banjar, Himachal Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Banjar, Himachal Pradesh, India
Banjar, Himachal Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Banjar, Himachal Pradesh, India is 31.638229, and the longitude is 77.344131. Banjar, Himachal Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 38' 17.6244'' N and 77° 20' 38.8716'' E.
Banjar, Himachal Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||31° 38' 17.6244'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 20' 38.8716'' E|
Coordinates of Banjar, Himachal Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)