Shahada, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 21.546185, 74.470009.
Shahada is a small city in northern Maharashtra, with the population slightly exceeding 50,000 people. The city is known as the city of festivals, and such traditional Hindu celebrations like Ganesh Utsav, Holi, Navratri, or Eid attract a great deal of tourists and guests. There are a few truly wonderful temples in the city, as well as a number of colleges including the ones of engineering, pharmacy, education, etc.
Where is Shahada, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Shahada, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Shahada, Maharashtra, India
Shahada, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Shahada, Maharashtra, India is 21.546185, and the longitude is 74.470009. Shahada, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 32' 46.2660'' N and 74° 28' 12.0324'' E.
|DMS Lat||21° 32' 46.2660'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 28' 12.0324'' E|
Coordinates of Shahada, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, India (28.679079, 77.069710)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)