Kavalapur, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 16.919977, 74.613335.
A town of Kavalapur in southern Maharashtra is situated about 30 miles from the city of Sangli Miraj Kupwad. The area is situated in the basin of the Krishna river, and it is one of the best parts of the region for cultivating such cultures and rice, leafy greens, etc. The town is a home to almost 12 hundred people, and the community is very interesting and quite diverse.
Where is Kavalapur, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Kavalapur, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kavalapur, Maharashtra, India
Kavalapur, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kavalapur, Maharashtra, India is 16.919977, and the longitude is 74.613335. Kavalapur, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 16° 55' 11.9172'' N and 74° 36' 48.0060'' E.
|DMS Lat||16° 55' 11.9172'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 36' 48.0060'' E|
Coordinates of Kavalapur, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)