Kavali, Andhra Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 14.913181, 79.992981.
Kavali is a small city located in central coastal Andhra Pradesh, India, near Highway 16. It was established 3 centuries ago and known with the name of Kanakapatnam. The population of modern day's Kavali is close to 105 thousand people. Local traditions are linked to local Telugu culture, with interesting diverse cuisine and a number of old customs.
Map of Kavali, Andhra Pradesh, India
Kavali, Andhra Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kavali, Andhra Pradesh, India is 14.913181, and the longitude is 79.992981. Kavali, Andhra Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 14° 54' 47.4516'' N and 79° 59' 34.7316'' E.
Kavali, Andhra Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||14° 54' 47.4516'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 59' 34.7316'' E|
Coordinates of Kavali, Andhra Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)