Kawardha, Chhattisgarh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.008951, 81.224342.
Kawardha is small city in the western part of Chhattisgarh state, India. The city is known as "Temple of Bhoramdeo" for its historic temple located in the city center. The city was established in the end of the 18th century and for decades was the capital of the same name state. In the beginning of the 20th century it was under British rule, receiving independence with the whole country in the mid 1940s.
Where is Kawardha, Chhattisgarh, India on Map?
Road map of Kawardha, Chhattisgarh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kawardha, Chhattisgarh, India
Kawardha, Chhattisgarh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kawardha, Chhattisgarh, India is 22.008951, and the longitude is 81.224342. Kawardha, Chhattisgarh, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 0' 32.2236'' N and 81° 13' 27.6312'' E.
|DMS Lat||22° 0' 32.2236'' N|
|DMS Long||81° 13' 27.6312'' E|
Coordinates of Kawardha, Chhattisgarh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, India (28.679079, 77.069710)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)