Hajipur, Bihar, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.680000, 85.220001.
Hajipur is a large city in central Bihar, with the population close to 150,000 people. It is a large historic city located on the Genges river, and it was founded by King of Bengal. It is a known center of banana production and an important tourism center. Thousands of tourists come to visit local landmarks like Kaun Haara Ghat, Maha Kaleshwar Mandir, Nepali Mandir, Mahatma Gandhi Setu, etc.
Where is Hajipur, Bihar, India on Map?
Road map of Hajipur, Bihar, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Hajipur, Bihar, India
Hajipur, Bihar, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hajipur, Bihar, India is 25.680000, and the longitude is 85.220001. Hajipur, Bihar, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 40' 48.0000'' N and 85° 13' 12.0036'' E.
Hajipur, Bihar, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||25° 40' 48.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||85° 13' 12.0036'' E|
Coordinates of Hajipur, Bihar, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)