Kayalpatnam, Tamil Nadu, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 8.568315, 78.123833.
Kayalpatnam is a coastal town in eastern Tamil Nadu, India. It is the seat of the Southern Thoothukidi district and a settlement with the population exceeding 40,000 people. It is believed that in the 13th century BC the town was visited by Marco Polo while he was cruising near the shores of India. The town is famous with its large mosque known as one of the oldest mosques in the whole area.
Where is Kayalpatnam, Tamil Nadu, India on Map?
Road map of Kayalpatnam, Tamil Nadu, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kayalpatnam, Tamil Nadu, India
Kayalpatnam, Tamil Nadu, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kayalpatnam, Tamil Nadu, India is 8.568315, and the longitude is 78.123833. Kayalpatnam, Tamil Nadu, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 8° 34' 5.9340'' N and 78° 7' 25.7988'' E.
|DMS Lat||8° 34' 5.9340'' N|
|DMS Long||78° 7' 25.7988'' E|
Coordinates of Kayalpatnam, Tamil Nadu, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)