Ieeja, Telangana, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 16.019527, 77.667908.
Ieeja is a small town in south western Telangana, India, situated right at the point where three states, Telangana, Karnataka, and Andhra Pradesh meet. It is a small Telugu community, with the population close to 11,500 people. There is a small lake situated near the town, where a small historic temple is located. There is also a small college, Shiva Sai Degree College, situated in the town.
Map of Ieeja, Telangana, India
Ieeja, Telangana, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ieeja, Telangana, India is 16.019527, and the longitude is 77.667908. Ieeja, Telangana, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 16° 1' 10.2972'' N and 77° 40' 4.4688'' E.
Ieeja, Telangana, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||16° 1' 10.2972'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 40' 4.4688'' E|
Coordinates of Ieeja, Telangana, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)