Keelara, Karnataka, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 12.599972, 76.941917.
Keelara is an old small town in southern Karnataka, India. It can be found 14 km north of Madya city, the capital of the area. The population of the town is slightly below 9 thousand people, which makes about 24 hundred families and about 18 hundred households. There are a few great secondary schools in Keelara since one of the former education ministers of the country was born in this town.
Map of Keelara, Karnataka, India
Keelara, Karnataka, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Keelara, Karnataka, India is 12.599972, and the longitude is 76.941917. Keelara, Karnataka, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 12° 35' 59.8992'' N and 76° 56' 30.9012'' E.
Keelara, Karnataka, India elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Keelara, Karnataka, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||12° 35' 59.8992'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 56' 30.9012'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Keelara, Karnataka, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)
- Theni Allinagaram, Theni, Tamil Nadu, India (10.011944, 77.478615)