Kekri, Rajasthan, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.973787, 75.151535.
A city of Kekri with the population slightly over 200,000 people is one of the largest cities in central Rajasthan. The city was named after a legendary historic persona, Princess Kankawati, and established over 8 centuries ago. In our times it has turned into a developed industrial hub, with a few large oil and yarn producing companies, as well as a plenty of small agricultural businesses.
Map of Kekri, Rajasthan, India
Kekri, Rajasthan, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kekri, Rajasthan, India is 25.973787, and the longitude is 75.151535. Kekri, Rajasthan, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 58' 25.6332'' N and 75° 9' 5.5260'' E.
Kekri, Rajasthan, India elevation is 361 meters height, that is equal to 1,184 feet.
Kekri, Rajasthan, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||25° 58' 25.6332'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 9' 5.5260'' E|
|Elevation (m)||361 m|
|Elevation (f)||1,184 feet|
Coordinates of Kekri, Rajasthan, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)
- Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India (26.540457, 88.719391)
- Pakur, Jharkhand, India (24.633568, 87.849251)
- Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India (28.440554, 74.493011)