Kakrali, Gujarat, Pakistan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 32.852482, 74.073837.
Kakrali is a large village located in the northern area of Gujarat province of Pakistan, with the name derived from the name of a tree growing throughout the area. The population of the village is close to 1,000 people. Local climate is not too favorable for agriculture, however, the residents of Kakrali are doing everything possible to use their fields where they grow crops and various vegetables, in order to support the economic situation of their families.
Map of Kakrali, Gujarat, Pakistan
Kakrali, Gujarat, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kakrali, Gujarat, Pakistan is 32.852482, and the longitude is 74.073837. Kakrali, Gujarat, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 51' 8.9352'' N and 74° 4' 25.8132'' E.
Kakrali, Gujarat, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||32° 51' 8.9352'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 4' 25.8132'' E|
Coordinates of Kakrali, Gujarat, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in Pakistan
Also check out these related Villages.
- Basti Azeem, Punjab, Pakistan (30.405008, 70.738403)
- Keris, Pakistan (35.230343, 75.941971)
- Chakisar, Pakistan (34.785187, 72.767517)
- Sabour, Pakistan (32.803780, 74.062729)
- Chak no 258 Lama Pind, Faisabad, Pakistan (31.241032, 73.025696)
- Parrai, Pakistan (34.704536, 72.227493)
- Domali, Bannu, Pakistan (33.021709, 70.754562)
- Dhulli, Punjab, Pakistan (32.863899, 72.193954)
- Munara, Chakwal, Pakistan (32.667801, 72.513275)
- Gizri Village, Karachi, Pakistan (24.818590, 67.045441)