Khatima, Uttarakhand, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.919687, 79.969810.
Khatima is a municipality in eastern India, the state of Uttarakhand, located in the southernmost part of the state, right near the border with Bangladesh. With the population exceeding 35,000 people, it is one of the most populous towns in the region, and is the headquarters of the district. Rice and wheat cultivation is the main occupation of the local population, and it is estimated that over two thirds of working population is involved in this and other agrarian businesses.
Where is Khatima, Uttarakhand, India on Map?
Road map of Khatima, Uttarakhand, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Khatima, Uttarakhand, India
Khatima, Uttarakhand, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Khatima, Uttarakhand, India is 28.919687, and the longitude is 79.969810. Khatima, Uttarakhand, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 55' 10.8732'' N and 79° 58' 11.3160'' E.
|DMS Lat||28° 55' 10.8732'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 58' 11.3160'' E|
Coordinates of Khatima, Uttarakhand, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)