Kheralu, Gujarat, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.885292, 72.618950.
Located in the very northeastern part of Gujarat state in western India, the town of Kheralu has the population close to 20,000 people. It is a part of Mehsana district and is the next most crowded town in the district, after Mehsana town. Kheralu is an agricultural spot, with some companies cultivating corn, rice, and other cultures.
Map of Kheralu, Gujarat, India
Kheralu, Gujarat, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kheralu, Gujarat, India is 23.885292, and the longitude is 72.618950. Kheralu, Gujarat, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 53' 7.0512'' N and 72° 37' 8.2200'' E.
Kheralu, Gujarat, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||23° 53' 7.0512'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 37' 8.2200'' E|
Coordinates of Kheralu, Gujarat, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)