Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 7.801445, -0.051325.
Kete-Krachi is a town in central Ghana located on Lake Volta, near Digya National Park. With the population exceeding 12,000 people, the town is quite a large settlement and is the headquarters of the same name district. The town is a small transportation center, with great road and ferry connections with the neighboring towns.
Map of Kete-Krachi, Ghana
Kete-Krachi, Ghana Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kete-Krachi, Ghana is 7.801445, and the longitude is -0.051325. Kete-Krachi, Ghana is located at Ghana country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 7° 48' 5.2020'' N and 0° 3' 4.7700'' W.
Kete-Krachi, Ghana elevation is 117 meters height, that is equal to 384 feet.
Kete-Krachi, Ghana Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||7° 48' 5.2020'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 3' 4.7700'' W|
|Elevation (m)||117 m|
|Elevation (f)||384 feet|
Coordinates of Kete-Krachi, Ghana is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Ghana
Also check out these related Towns.
- Aflao, Lome, Ghana (6.113934, 1.198617)
- Kintampo, Brong-Ahafo, Ghana (8.059261, -1.729550)
- Savelugu, Tamale, Ghana (9.612936, -0.817108)
- Asempaneye, Ashanti, Ghana (7.233412, -1.806240)
- Abura Dunkwa, Ghana (5.337901, -1.171299)
- Ashaiman, Tema, Ghana (5.692858, -0.029869)
- Akropong, Ghana (5.976851, -0.088599)
- Jerusalem, Ghana (7.991022, -1.391549)
- Aframso, Ashanti, Ghana (7.323219, -1.382500)
- Tovi, Ghana (6.183333, 0.950000)