Kirkby Lonsdale, Carnforth, Cumbria, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 54.204918, -2.601710.
Kirkby Lonsdale is a small town with about 1,800 residents, located in the county of Carnforth, Cumbria, the United Kingdom. The town is famous with truly wonderful natural views since it is located on the River Lune, in a very beautiful green area. The local St.Mary Church is the main historic and tourist attraction of the town.
Map of Kirkby Lonsdale, Carnforth, Cumbria, UK
Kirkby Lonsdale, Carnforth, Cumbria, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kirkby Lonsdale, Carnforth, Cumbria, UK is 54.204918, and the longitude is -2.601710. Kirkby Lonsdale, Carnforth, Cumbria, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 54° 12' 17.7048'' N and 2° 36' 6.1560'' W.
Kirkby Lonsdale, Carnforth, Cumbria, UK elevation is 78 meters height, that is equal to 256 feet.
Kirkby Lonsdale, Carnforth, Cumbria, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||54° 12' 17.7048'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 36' 6.1560'' W|
|Elevation (m)||78 m|
|Elevation (f)||256 feet|
Coordinates of Kirkby Lonsdale, Carnforth, Cumbria, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)
- Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK (56.116825, -3.158137)
- Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, the UK (51.075863, 1.139325)