Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.062569, 1.233907.
A very small town in the neighborhood of Piswich in eastern UK, Kesgrave is situated about 3 miles east of the city center. The settlement was inhabited since the 15th century at least, and in the 19th century it used to be a home to about 100 people, making it about 25 families. In modern times, it is an amazing recreation spot, with plenty of space, many paths for cycling, hiking, and exploring the amazing nature of the region.
Map of Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK
Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK is 52.062569, and the longitude is 1.233907. Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 3' 45.2484'' N and 1° 14' 2.0652'' E.
Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 3' 45.2484'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 14' 2.0652'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)
- Bolton, Atlanta, GA, USA (33.815292, -84.455879)
- Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK (56.116825, -3.158137)
- Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, the UK (51.075863, 1.139325)
- Lurgan, Craigavon, UK (54.463528, -6.334551)