Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 56.116825, -3.158137.
Kirkcaldy is a large town in Fife, eastern Scotland, the UK. The town is beautiful and green, and it is situated at the place of the settlements which have been there since the Bronze Age. The first town of modern era was established there in the 11th century and the town has been growing as a fishing, mining, and transportation hub. Today, the population of the town is close to 50,000 people. It is an industrial center and a cultural spot, known for its parks (Ravenscraig Park, Dunnikier Park, etc.). There is a theater, an art gallery, a few shopping areas in the town as well.
Map of Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK
Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK is 56.116825, and the longitude is -3.158137. Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 56° 7' 0.5700'' N and 3° 9' 29.2932'' W.
Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||56° 7' 0.5700'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 9' 29.2932'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)
- Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK (56.116825, -3.158137)
- Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, the UK (51.075863, 1.139325)