Pitlochry, Perth and Kinross, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 56.704361, -3.729711.
Situated near Tummel River, Pitlochry is a small Victorian town situated in Perth and Kinross, the UK, in central Scotland. The town is located on a beautiful natural setting, between small hills that make the environment quiet and peaceful. There are plenty of small old churches in the town, including the Holy Trinity Church, the Episcopal Church of Pitlochry, St. Bride's Roman Catholic Church, etc. Many people come to the town in summer, when a few public festivals take place, as well as it is the best time for camping, hiking, fishing, etc.
Where is Pitlochry, Perth and Kinross, the UK on Map?
Road map of Pitlochry, Perth and Kinross, the UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Pitlochry, Perth and Kinross, the UK
Pitlochry, Perth and Kinross, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pitlochry, Perth and Kinross, the UK is 56.704361, and the longitude is -3.729711. Pitlochry, Perth and Kinross, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 56° 42' 15.6996'' N and 3° 43' 46.9596'' W.
|DMS Lat||56° 42' 15.6996'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 43' 46.9596'' W|
Coordinates of Pitlochry, Perth and Kinross, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)