Kollam, Kerala, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 8.893212, 76.614143.
The city of Kollam is one of the largest and the oldest cities in South India, situated in the coastal part of the state of Kerala. It can be found on the halfway from Thiruvananthapuram to Thiruvalla. Kollam is an important transportation spot and a center of dairy farming. Established in the 11th century, the city is a home to plenty of historic buildings, monuments, temples, as well as a few parks, beaches, and facilities for sports, especially cricket.
Map of Kollam, Kerala, India
Kollam, Kerala, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kollam, Kerala, India is 8.893212, and the longitude is 76.614143. Kollam, Kerala, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 8° 53' 35.5632'' N and 76° 36' 50.9148'' E.
Kollam, Kerala, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||8° 53' 35.5632'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 36' 50.9148'' E|
Coordinates of Kollam, Kerala, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)