Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 54.175919, 15.583267.
Kolobrzeg is a small city in northern Poland, a small historic port and a tourist spot. It is a former capital of the same name county and today it is a center of business and commerce. There is a great deal of historic monuments, museums, galleries, concert venues and other points of interest in the city. Millennium Memorial, the oldest oak tree in the country, the museum of Polish weapons are the main local tourist attractions, to name a few.
Map of Kolobrzeg, Poland
Kolobrzeg, Poland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kolobrzeg, Poland is 54.175919, and the longitude is 15.583267. Kolobrzeg, Poland is located at Poland country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 54° 10' 33.3084'' N and 15° 34' 59.7612'' E.
Kolobrzeg, Poland Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||54° 10' 33.3084'' N|
|DMS Long||15° 34' 59.7612'' E|
Coordinates of Kolobrzeg, Poland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Poland
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tarnow, Lesser Poland, Poland (50.012100, 20.985842)
- Sosnowiec, Slaskie, Poland (50.286263, 19.104078)
- Tarnowskie Gory, Silesia, Poland (50.435947, 18.846025)
- Poznań, Wielkopolska Province, Poland (52.406376, 16.925167)
- Torun, Kuyavian-Pomeranian, Poland (53.013790, 18.598444)
- Zielona Gora, Lubusz, Poland (51.935619, 15.506186)
- Szczecin, Western Pomerania, Poland (53.428543, 14.552812)
- Rzeszow, Podkarpatie, Poland (50.041187, 21.999121)
- Kraków, Poland (50.049683, 19.944544)
- Olsztyn Poland (53.770226, 20.490189)