Kolpa, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 18.425690, 76.640434.
Kolpa is a small municipality situated 8.5 miles east from the city of Latur, central Maharashtra, with the population close to 1,400 people. Kolpa is situated near Highway 204 and is a home for Sandipani Technical Campus - Faculty of Engineering. There are also a few great restaurants and cafes located in the neighborhood.
Where is Kolpa, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Kolpa, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kolpa, Maharashtra, India
Kolpa, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kolpa, Maharashtra, India is 18.425690, and the longitude is 76.640434. Kolpa, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 18° 25' 32.4840'' N and 76° 38' 25.5624'' E.
|DMS Lat||18° 25' 32.4840'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 38' 25.5624'' E|
Coordinates of Kolpa, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
No comments written yet.