Khizrabad, Punjab, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.880478, 76.657150.
Khizrabad is a small town in eastern Punjab, located very close to the city of Chandigarh. The population of the town is about 5,000 people, and it is quite a distant town, with the lifestyle geared for providing own services and needs by their own.
Map of Khizrabad, Punjab, India
Khizrabad, Punjab, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Khizrabad, Punjab, India is 30.880478, and the longitude is 76.657150. Khizrabad, Punjab, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 52' 49.7208'' N and 76° 39' 25.7400'' E.
Khizrabad, Punjab, India elevation is 331 meters height, that is equal to 1,086 feet.
Khizrabad, Punjab, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||30° 52' 49.7208'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 39' 25.7400'' E|
|Elevation (m)||331 m|
|Elevation (f)||1,086 feet|
Coordinates of Khizrabad, Punjab, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)
- Theni Allinagaram, Theni, Tamil Nadu, India (10.011944, 77.478615)