Koppal, Karnataka, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 15.350708, 76.155434.
Koppal is a large town in western Karnataka, located near a few important state's roads. Koppal is the headquarters of a large district, with the population close to 1.3 million people. The town is a home to about 65,000 people, with a few agricultural businesses working in the town. Koppal is a tourist spot, with a large old historic temple, Mahadeva Temple, built in the 12th centuries, as well as the temples of the Kashivishvanatha religious group.
Where is Koppal, Karnataka, India on Map?
Road map of Koppal, Karnataka, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Koppal, Karnataka, India
Koppal, Karnataka, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Koppal, Karnataka, India is 15.350708, and the longitude is 76.155434. Koppal, Karnataka, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 15° 21' 2.5488'' N and 76° 9' 19.5624'' E.
|DMS Lat||15° 21' 2.5488'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 9' 19.5624'' E|
Coordinates of Koppal, Karnataka, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)