Kotturu, Karnataka, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 14.817000, 76.217003.
A small town in the district of Bellary, Kotturu has the population of 23,000 people and is a part of central Karnataka, India. The town is famous with 4 temples and is visited by plenty of tourists every year. It is also a home for a few local scientists and cultural activists.
Where is Kotturu, Karnataka, India on Map?
Road map of Kotturu, Karnataka, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kotturu, Karnataka, India
Kotturu, Karnataka, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kotturu, Karnataka, India is 14.817000, and the longitude is 76.217003. Kotturu, Karnataka, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 14° 49' 1.2000'' N and 76° 13' 1.2108'' E.
|DMS Lat||14° 49' 1.2000'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 13' 1.2108'' E|
Coordinates of Kotturu, Karnataka, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)