Kotulpur, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.012794, 87.593948.
Kotulpur, a small city in central West Bengal, is situated to thesouth of Burdwan and the basin of Damodar river. The population of the city is about 170,000 people. The city is divided into 8 large and a number of smaller districts. Kotulpur is known primarily with its old temples, like Sarada Devi temple or Joyrambati temple.
Where is Kotulpur, West Bengal, India on Map?
Road map of Kotulpur, West Bengal, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kotulpur, West Bengal, India
Kotulpur, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kotulpur, West Bengal, India is 23.012794, and the longitude is 87.593948. Kotulpur, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 0' 46.0584'' N and 87° 35' 38.2128'' E.
Kotulpur, West Bengal, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||23° 0' 46.0584'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 35' 38.2128'' E|
Coordinates of Kotulpur, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)