Kovvur, Andhra Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 17.018871, 81.730301.
Kovvur is a large municipality in central Andhra Pradesh, located right near the river of Godavani, right opposite of Rajahmund city and about 60 miles from the city of Eluru. Kovvur is a settlement with the population close to 40,000 people, and is a small center of transportation, with a few large bridges located nearby. Kovvur is also famous with its high schools and colleges.
Where is Kovvur, Andhra Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Kovvur, Andhra Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kovvur, Andhra Pradesh, India
Kovvur, Andhra Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kovvur, Andhra Pradesh, India is 17.018871, and the longitude is 81.730301. Kovvur, Andhra Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 17° 1' 7.9356'' N and 81° 43' 49.0836'' E.
Kovvur, Andhra Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||17° 1' 7.9356'' N|
|DMS Long||81° 43' 49.0836'' E|
Coordinates of Kovvur, Andhra Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)