Rambha, Odisha, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 19.520241, 85.090126.
Rambha is a small coastal town situated in the state of Odisha in eastern India. It is one of the outskirts neighborhood of Brahmapur and Chatrapur. The area can be reached by Highway 16 and is a wonderful region and a known resort. There are many old temples like Chilika Maa Temple, Maa Kanak Temple, Gangadevi Temple, and others situated in the town. Rambha is also a home to so called Breakfast Island and Birds Island on Chilika Lake. There are also a few excellent accommodation options in the town, like a new motel Dhoba mantri and others. Saheed Ashok Memorial Statue is one more important landmark of the area.
Map of Rambha, Odisha, India
Rambha, Odisha, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Rambha, Odisha, India is 19.520241, and the longitude is 85.090126. Rambha, Odisha, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 19° 31' 12.8676'' N and 85° 5' 24.4536'' E.
Rambha, Odisha, India elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Rambha, Odisha, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||19° 31' 12.8676'' N|
|DMS Long||85° 5' 24.4536'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Rambha, Odisha, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)
- Theni Allinagaram, Theni, Tamil Nadu, India (10.011944, 77.478615)