Paratwada, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 21.273060, 77.523422.
Paratwada is a part of a large municipality Paratwada-Achalpur, the northernmost area of Maharashtra state, India. The population of Parawada is close to 115,000 people, and it is a large cultural center, with a great number of various festivals, celebrations, social and religious events like Moharram, Eid, Makarsankranti, Diwali, Durga Puja, and so on. There are also plenty of natural points of interest in and near the city: Chikhaldara Hill Station, Muktagiri Digambar Jain Tirth, Pandit Nehru Botanical Garden, Satpura Hill Range, Wildlife Museum, Gugamal National Park, Dharkhora Water Fall, Semadoh Lake, and many more.
Map of Paratwada, Maharashtra, India
Paratwada, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Paratwada, Maharashtra, India is 21.273060, and the longitude is 77.523422. Paratwada, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 16' 23.0160'' N and 77° 31' 24.3192'' E.
Paratwada, Maharashtra, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||21° 16' 23.0160'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 31' 24.3192'' E|
Coordinates of Paratwada, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)