Kumul, Xinjiang, China
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.821594, 93.497772.
Kumul is a small city in the prefecture of Xinjiang, northwestern China. It was established in the 15th century, during the reign of the Ming Dynasty. The city is a center of agriculture, as well as mineral processing: there are a few plants developing and processing nickel, copper, etc.
Where is Kumul, Xinjiang, China on Map?
Road map of Kumul, Xinjiang, China shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kumul, Xinjiang, China
Kumul, Xinjiang, China Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kumul, Xinjiang, China is 42.821594, and the longitude is 93.497772. Kumul, Xinjiang, China is located at China country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 49' 17.7384'' N and 93° 29' 51.9792'' E.
|DMS Lat||42° 49' 17.7384'' N|
|DMS Long||93° 29' 51.9792'' E|
Coordinates of Kumul, Xinjiang, China is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in China
Also check out these related Cities.
- Zhangjiajie, Hunan, China (29.117001, 110.478996)
- Xingyi, Guizhou Province, China (25.091999, 104.894997)
- Foshan, Gundong Province, China (23.016666, 113.116669)
- Anshan, Liaoning, China (41.116669, 122.983330)
- Datong, Shanxi, China (40.083332, 113.300003)
- Luoyang, Henan, China (34.669724, 112.442223)
- Baotou, Inner Mongolia, China (40.650002, 109.833336)
- Nanchang, Jiangxi, China (28.683332, 115.883331)
- Guiyang, Guizhou, China (26.646999, 106.629997)
- Zibo, Shandong, China (36.783333, 118.050003)