Kuppam, Andhra Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 12.748186, 78.346085.
Kuppam (కుప్పమ్) is a town and municipality in Chittoor district, the state of Andhra Pradesh, India. It is located in the southern part of the state, 116 kilometers southeast of Bangalore, and 244 kilometers west of Chennai. It is famous for large granite production enterprises and a few interesting Hindu temples. The town can be reached by bus, car, and train. Telugu is the official language of the town. The residents also speak Tamil and Kannada. The town is home to the P.E.S. Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Kuppam Engineering College, and Dravidian University.
Where is Kuppam, Andhra Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Kuppam, Andhra Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kuppam, Andhra Pradesh, India
Kuppam, Andhra Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kuppam, Andhra Pradesh, India is 12.748186, and the longitude is 78.346085. Kuppam, Andhra Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 12° 44' 53.4696'' N and 78° 20' 45.9060'' E.
|DMS Lat||12° 44' 53.4696'' N|
|DMS Long||78° 20' 45.9060'' E|
Coordinates of Kuppam, Andhra Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
No comments written yet.