Kuppam, Andhra Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 12.748186, 78.346085.
Kuppam is a town and municipality in the state of Andhra Pradesh, India. It is located in southern part of the state and has the population of about 18,000 people. It is famous with large granite production enterprises and a few interesting ancient temples. The town can be reached by bus and by train.
Map of Kuppam, Andhra Pradesh, India
Kuppam, Andhra Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kuppam, Andhra Pradesh, India is 12.748186, and the longitude is 78.346085. Kuppam, Andhra Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 12° 44' 53.4696'' N and 78° 20' 45.9060'' E.
Kuppam, Andhra Pradesh, India elevation is 676 meters height, that is equal to 2,218 feet.
Kuppam, Andhra Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||12° 44' 53.4696'' N|
|DMS Long||78° 20' 45.9060'' E|
|Elevation (m)||676 m|
|Elevation (f)||2,218 feet|
Coordinates of Kuppam, Andhra Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)
- Theni Allinagaram, Theni, Tamil Nadu, India (10.011944, 77.478615)