Kurwar, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.345100, 81.978027.
Kurwar is a census town in the state of Uttar Pradesh, located about 17 miles north of the city of Sultanpur. Kurwar is a historic place, with the current population close to 6 thousand people. The town is famous with its large electronics producing factory, which was opened in the early 2000s. Local nature is also an attraction, with plenty of green forests and excellent fresh air.
Where is Kurwar, Uttar Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Kurwar, Uttar Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kurwar, Uttar Pradesh, India
Kurwar, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kurwar, Uttar Pradesh, India is 26.345100, and the longitude is 81.978027. Kurwar, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 20' 42.3600'' N and 81° 58' 40.8972'' E.
|DMS Lat||26° 20' 42.3600'' N|
|DMS Long||81° 58' 40.8972'' E|
Coordinates of Kurwar, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
No comments written yet.