Lévis, QC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 46.738228, -71.246460.
A city of Lévis is located opposite of Quebec City (on the opposite bank of the St.Lawrence river), in eastern Quebec, Canada. The population of the city is about 140,000 people, and it is a very important industrial and business center, with a large shipbuilding factory and a few large business companies like the Desjardins Group, the Ultramar, etc. Lévis is also a city of shopping, with a few large shopping malls like Les Galeries Chagnon and others.
Map of Lévis, QC, Canada
Lévis, QC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lévis, QC, Canada is 46.738228, and the longitude is -71.246460. Lévis, QC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 46° 44' 17.6208'' N and 71° 14' 47.2560'' W.
Lévis, QC, Canada elevation is 46 meters height, that is equal to 151 feet.
Lévis, QC, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||46° 44' 17.6208'' N|
|DMS Long||71° 14' 47.2560'' W|
|Elevation (m)||46 m|
|Elevation (f)||151 feet|
Coordinates of Lévis, QC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada (45.508888, -73.561668)
- Toronto, ON, Canada (43.651070, -79.347015)
- Sudbury, ON, Canada (46.493919, -80.995415)
- Pickering, ON, Canada (43.838413, -79.086761)
- Longueuil, QC, Canada (45.536945, -73.510712)
- Regina, SK, Canada (50.445210, -104.618896)
- Surrey, BC, Canada (49.104431, -122.801094)
- Vaughan, ON, Canada (43.837208, -79.508278)
- St. Thomas, ON, Canada (42.778828, -81.175369)
- Coquitlam, BC, Canada (49.283764, -122.793205)