Sudbury, ON, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 46.493919, -80.995415.
Sudbury is the largest city in North Ontario, Canada, with the population estimated to be close to 160000 people. It is a very imporant cultural and residential center, with many galleries, cinemas, various shopping facilities and markets, etc. Sudbury is considered to be a destination for eco tourism, and such tour as A.Y. Jackson Scenic Lookout or Lake Laurentian Conservation Area Tour are very popular among visitors.
Map of Sudbury, ON, Canada
Sudbury, ON, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sudbury, ON, Canada is 46.493919, and the longitude is -80.995415. Sudbury, ON, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 46° 29' 38.1084'' N and 80° 59' 43.4940'' W.
Sudbury, ON, Canada elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Sudbury, ON, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||46° 29' 38.1084'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 59' 43.4940'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Sudbury, ON, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Toronto, ON, Canada (43.651070, -79.347015)
- Ajax, ON, Canada (43.850857, -79.020370)
- Sudbury, ON, Canada (46.493919, -80.995415)
- Lincoln, ON, Canada (43.139229, -79.484901)
- Pickering, ON, Canada (43.838413, -79.086761)
- Longueuil, QC, Canada (45.536945, -73.510712)
- Regina, SK, Canada (50.445210, -104.618896)
- Surrey, BC, Canada (49.104431, -122.801094)
- Vaughan, ON, Canada (43.837208, -79.508278)
- St. Thomas, ON, Canada (42.778828, -81.175369)