La Salle, IL, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.362553, -89.065414.
La Salle is a small city and part of the Ottawa, IL Micropolitan Statistical Area in LaSalle County, northern Illinois, United States, situated 9 miles east of Illinois Valley Regional Airport and 94 miles southwest of Chicago. It is also close to Illinois Valley Community College and Starved Rock State Park. The city was founded in 1852, named for French explorer Robert de LaSalle. Interstates 39 and 80 serve the area. There are a few attractions, parks, and historical landmarks in the city such as Senica’s Oak Ridge Golf Club, Rotary Park, Split Rock, LaSalle Speedway, Mitchells Grove Nature Preserve, I&M Canal Boat, LaSalle Canyon, and Little Vermillion River Aqueduct. La Salle is bordered by North Utica to the south and Peru to the west.
Where is La Salle, IL, USA on Map?
Road map of La Salle, IL, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of La Salle, IL, USA
La Salle, IL, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of La Salle, IL, USA is 41.362553, and the longitude is -89.065414. La Salle, IL, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 21' 45.1908'' N and 89° 3' 55.4904'' W.
|DMS Lat||41° 21' 45.1908'' N|
|DMS Long||89° 3' 55.4904'' W|
Coordinates of La Salle, IL, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Charles City, IA, USA (43.066807, -92.683464)
- Burlington, IA, USA (40.810947, -91.131844)
- Boone, IA, USA (42.060650, -93.885490)
- Wabash, IN, USA (40.800262, -85.830887)
- Vincennes, IN, USA (38.678299, -87.522491)
- Valparaiso, IN, USA (41.483845, -87.063965)
- Terre Haute, IN, USA (39.472298, -87.401917)
- Shelbyville, IN, USA (39.524483, -85.786476)
- Richmond, IN, USA (39.828354, -84.894196)
- Plymouth, IN, USA (41.345619, -86.316971)