Lepakshi, Andhra Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 13.810000, 77.599998.
Lepakshi is a small municipality in the southernmost part of Andhra Pradesh, situated about 9 miles east from the city of Hindupur. The town is quite popular among tourists since it is home for an old historic temple, Veerabhadra temple, built by two brothers in the style of Vijayanagar. There are wonderful old sculptures and old carved pillars in the temple. There are a few other interesting and beautiful temples of the Vijayanagara epochs in the town.
Where is Lepakshi, Andhra Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Lepakshi, Andhra Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Lepakshi, Andhra Pradesh, India
Lepakshi, Andhra Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lepakshi, Andhra Pradesh, India is 13.810000, and the longitude is 77.599998. Lepakshi, Andhra Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 13° 48' 36.0000'' N and 77° 35' 59.9928'' E.
|DMS Lat||13° 48' 36.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 35' 59.9928'' E|
Coordinates of Lepakshi, Andhra Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)